We are currently searching for a Senior Consultant with a focus on ESG and Sustainability strategy. You will be a key member of the team, reporting directly to a Director and making a major contribution to team management, direction, and development.
You will be working within a dynamic and highly effective team with excellent opportunities for growth and development. In this role, you will be given autonomy and scope to take ownership of accounts and client relationships. You will be supported by senior leaders in the business, giving you the opportunity to expand your experience and help you achieve your career aspirations.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring client services are delivered to the highest standard.
- Maintaining relationships with clients over time and various project cycles.
- Using your existing network and experience to develop new profitable business opportunities.
- Project management and oversight including managing time and budget constraints and mobilising colleagues.
- Line management of junior colleagues.
You will have significant experience in sustainability and corporate responsibility, alongside high standards of excellence in service delivery and client satisfaction. You will also have:
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- A proven sales/new business development track record.
- Specific experience in the finance sector and its ESG issues.
- Broad knowledge of sustainability issues and trends facing businesses in a variety of sectors.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV and an overview of why you would make an excellent candidate for this role to our recruitment partner Acre via Samantha.Calvey@acre.com.
For all graduate/entry level/other enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.