The third in our series of ESG webinars with leading law firm, Ashurst, and global environmental consultants, RSK. The session will take place on Thursday 10th September, 11.15-12.00.
Our panellists are:
- Daryl Murphy, Head of Infrastructure at Aviva
- Judy Kuszewski, Chief Executive at Sancroft
- Louis Jacobs, Director of Health, Safety & Environment at RSK
- Anthony Skinner, Partner, Power & Utilities at Ashurst
The session will cover:
- How is the transition impacting the energy and infrastructure market?
- What impact is sustainability having on current vs future investments?
- What are the challenges and opportunities the transition presents?
- How is the market responding?
To confirm your place, REGISTER HERE.