We are pleased to announce the third in our series of ESG webinars with leading law firm, Ashurst, and global environmental consultants, RSK
Please join us on Thursday 10 September, 11.15 am – 12.00 pm BST to explore the energy transition, and what this means for both existing market participants as well as the wider sustainability picture.
Our panellists are:
- Darryl Murphy, Head of Infrastructure at Aviva
- Judy Kuszewski, Chief Executive at Sancroft
- Louis Jacobs, Director, Health, Safety and Environment at RSK
- Anthony Skinner, Partner, Power & Utilities at Ashurst
We plan to cover:
- How is the transition impacting the energy and infrastructure market?
- What impact is sustainability having on current vs future investments?
- What are the challenges and opportunities the transition presents?
- How is the market responding?
The webinar will be as interactive as possible. You can send your questions in advance to email@example.com, and there will also be opportunities to ask questions throughout the session.
We will be sharing a round-up of the key takeaways from the event. If you are interested in receiving this and other Sancroft insights, please sign up to our newsletter here