We are pleased to announce the second in our series of ESG webinars with leading law firm, Ashurst, and global environmental consultants, RSK
Please join us on Wednesday 15 July, 11.15 am – 12.15 pm BST to discuss how the built environment can help deliver a sustainable recovery.
Our panellists are:
- Joanna Gillroy, Head of Sustainability at Kier Group
- Dom de Ville, Director at Sancroft
- Haydn Keen, Director at RSK
- Ellie Reeves, Counsel at Ashurst
- Sadia McEvoy, Counsel, Construction at Ashurst
We plan to cover:
- What is the post-Covid sustainability agenda?
- Influencing change.
- What practical steps can organisations take?
The webinar will be as interactive as possible. You can send your questions in advance to email@example.com, and there will also be opportunities to ask questions throughout the session.
We will be sharing a round-up of the key takeaways from the event. If you are interested in receiving this and other Sancroft insights, please sign up to our newsletter here