We are excited to announce a series of five webinars we are hosting in partnership with the leading law firm, Ashurst, and global environmental consultants, RSK
Over the next few months we will be covering the following topics:
- How can ESG maximise and protect value through a sustainable recovery?
- Turning brown to green – a focus on the built environment
- Value creation for distressed assets – a focus on energy and infrastructure
- Creating a circular recovery – a focus on retail and manufacturing
- Creating a resilient recovery – a focus on supply chains
You can find out more details about the inaugural webinar and register your attendance here. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.
We will be sharing a round-up of the key takeaways from the event. If you are interested in receiving this and other Sancroft insights, please sign up to our newsletter here