We are excited to announce the first of a series of webinars we are hosting with the leading law firm, Ashurst, and global environmental consultants, RSK.
Please join us on Wednesday 1 July, 11.15 am – 12.15 pm BST to discuss how ESG can maximise and protect value through a sustainable recovery.
Hosted by our Founder and Chairman Lord Deben, and with expert views by an excellent panel:
- Ivo Dimov, ESG Integration Services Lead, Sancroft
- Warren Percival, Director, RSK
- Anna-Marie Slot, Global Environmental Social Governance Partner, Ashurst
We plan to cover:
- Rethinking value – why ESG is critical to a sustainable recovery
- Maximising value from distressed sales by focusing on ESG and embedding ESG into opportunity analysis
- The role of green finance and how to plan for future resilience and an orderly exit from stranded assets
The webinar will be as interactive as possible. You can send your questions in advance to email@example.com, and there will also be opportunities to ask questions throughout the session.
We will be sharing a round-up of the key takeaways from the event. If you are interested in receiving this and other Sancroft insights, please sign up to our newsletter here