Sustainability Strategy Consultant
Published on 16/11/2016
Sancroft is a leading sustainability consultancy, founded in 1997 by The Rt Hon. John Gummer, Lord Deben, with offices in London and Washington D.C. We help some of the world’s leading businesses improve their environmental, ethical and social performance.
Current clients include The Coca-Cola Company, Nestlé, Primark, Whitbread and John Lewis Partnership.
We are looking for a new Sustainability Strategy Consultant to join our growing team.
Your role will include the following primary responsibilities:
- Providing outstanding strategic sustainability consultancy advice to British, US and international clients
- Developing new client relationships and winning new business, equal in value to at least five times your income
- Working with our team of Consultants and Analysts to share learning and contribute to the intellectual rigour of our organisation
The successful applicant will have:
- At least three years experience in sustainability strategy
- Excellent project management experience
- Demonstrable experience developing new business
- Substantial understanding of a broad range of CR issues including social, ethical, human rights and environmental issues
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- A relevant postgraduate academic qualification is desirable but not essential
- Attractive salary + performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
The role will be based at our office in Central London (St James’s Park), with anticipated routine business travel.
M: +44 7540 611832